Dedicated to Quality, Safety, Reliability and Service
CTI Industries Inc. is dedicated to achieving the highest level of quality for our skilled workforce as well as all assemblies and products produced. It’s what our reputation has been built on over more than 65 years in business.
CTI Industries Inc. is dedicated to achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction by meeting expectations in providing competitive products and services. We recognize that an emphasis on quality is essential to our customer’s success as well as our own. Our Quality Policy extends to all our manufacturing locations and is built upon the following strategic principles:
- Maintain a healthy and empowered team environment
- All employees and supplier partners are responsible for quality and customer satisfaction
- Implement industry leading quality management and measurement systems
- Adhere to corporate, governmental and environmental quality obligations and measurements
- Commit to flawless execution and encourage a philosophy of defect prevention
- Continually improve quality performance in all areas of the business
With our employees, customers and supplier partners, we continually strive to provide products and services of the highest possible standards to satisfy expectations for quality, safety, reliability and service.
All our production employees and inspectors are IPC-620 trained and certified. A series of comprehensive internal quality audits, combined with yearly re-certification, ensures that CTI’s approach to quality adapts to meet stringent customer requirements. Our assurance for quality includes:
- Inspection process (electronic and manual)
- Process verification and validations
- Layered process audits
- 100% electrical testing
- Control of outsourced products
Our manufacturing facilities have received several quality accreditations including the following:
- ISO 9001:2008 #0042635 Registered since Jan 19, 1998
- UL file #E81780 and #E81781
- CSA Authentication
- CGD Certified #24852
- RoHS CTI customer specific products are in full compliance with the 2002/95/EC European Directive for RoHS
For information or inquiries on specific facilities, please contact us.